Sunday 29th July

Good Morning.
The weather down on the beach is wet and wild. I have therefore made a decision to cancel today’s race as the forecast is not show the wind to drop until later today.
The plan is to run some junior race training tomorrow from 10:30 hrs to 12:30 hrs. Even if the weather is not great we can do some bits on the beach with the dinghies and run through some of the racing rules, adults may want to listen in to.
Monday afternoon we will then try and catch up with the races we have missed this weekend

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s